skip to content

USAID to Support KickStart’s Innovations in Rural Financing

We are excited to announce a new grant from USAID's Development Innovation Ventures that will enable Kickstart to further test our micro-financing innovations to break down barriers to pump adoption.

" Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) supports breakthrough solutions to the world's most intractable development challenges.There's a lot of affordable technology that can spur business and better productivity in Africa, but many subsistence farmers struggle to gain access to finance. We are excited to announce a partnership with KickStart that will test new innovations in financing to increase technology adoption, enabling the creation of small businesses to lift people out of poverty.”
~ Dr. Maura O'Neill, Chief Innovation Officer and Senior Counselor to the Administrator, USAID.

Read the full press release here.

KickStart partners with USAID DIV from KickStart International on Vimeo.

6 Comments

woow ! Very interesting post I like your website keep up the great posts

by UK Dissertation on May 27, 2013 3:48 AM

I like your post ,now I must complete my research for my paper.

by Buy Dissertation on July 22, 2013 1:24 AM

I agree with much of what you state in this article. Your information is thought-provoking, interesting and well-written. Thank you.

by Finance Term Papers Samples on October 3, 2013 11:06 AM

Thanks for writing such an illuminating feature regarding USAID and Kickstarts Innovations In Rural Financing. It takes a good degree of planning to produce a beneficial post like this.

I uncovered one other fascinating article right here Auditing System

by Auditform on December 18, 2013 4:59 AM

Thanks for the information.
I want to start a brick making and selling project. I a have a piece of land which can be used for construction small hurt for the project.

I am requesting for financial support/loan so as to purchase Brick making machine and a truck
(5 -7) tons for transportation.

You can visit me with the following address:
JUMA LUTAMBI
BOX 679 BABATI,MANYARA
TANZANIA
+255 755 36 22 54
lutambijuma@yahoo.co.uk

Remember:
Babati is the capital town of Manyara Region,167 kilometers western of ArushaRegion

Manyara is bound by Arusha,Singida,Dodoma and Kilimanjaro Regions.

by JUMA LUTAMBI on December 25, 2013 12:24 AM

I completely agree with the above comment, it was a great experience to read such kind of great work.

by edit my research paper – researchpapertown.com on August 18, 2014 1:44 PM