skip to content

USAID to Support KickStart’s Innovations in Rural Financing

We are excited to announce a new grant from USAID's Development Innovation Ventures that will enable Kickstart to further test our micro-financing innovations to break down barriers to pump adoption.

" Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) supports breakthrough solutions to the world's most intractable development challenges.There's a lot of affordable technology that can spur business and better productivity in Africa, but many subsistence farmers struggle to gain access to finance. We are excited to announce a partnership with KickStart that will test new innovations in financing to increase technology adoption, enabling the creation of small businesses to lift people out of poverty.”
~ Dr. Maura O'Neill, Chief Innovation Officer and Senior Counselor to the Administrator, USAID.

Read the full press release here.

KickStart partners with USAID DIV from KickStart International on Vimeo.

8 Comments

woow ! Very interesting post I like your website keep up the great posts

by UK Dissertation on May 27, 2013 3:48 AM

I like your post ,now I must complete my research for my paper.

by Buy Dissertation on July 22, 2013 1:24 AM

I agree with much of what you state in this article. Your information is thought-provoking, interesting and well-written. Thank you.

by Finance Term Papers Samples on October 3, 2013 11:06 AM

Thanks for writing such an illuminating feature regarding USAID and Kickstarts Innovations In Rural Financing. It takes a good degree of planning to produce a beneficial post like this.

I uncovered one other fascinating article right here Auditing System

by Auditform on December 18, 2013 4:59 AM

Thanks for the information.
I want to start a brick making and selling project. I a have a piece of land which can be used for construction small hurt for the project.

I am requesting for financial support/loan so as to purchase Brick making machine and a truck
(5 -7) tons for transportation.

You can visit me with the following address:
JUMA LUTAMBI
BOX 679 BABATI,MANYARA
TANZANIA
+255 755 36 22 54
lutambijuma@yahoo.co.uk

Remember:
Babati is the capital town of Manyara Region,167 kilometers western of ArushaRegion

Manyara is bound by Arusha,Singida,Dodoma and Kilimanjaro Regions.

by JUMA LUTAMBI on December 25, 2013 12:24 AM

I completely agree with the above comment, it was a great experience to read such kind of great work.

by edit my research paper – researchpapertown.com on August 18, 2014 1:44 PM

US citizens often forget that their tax dollars are used for other things of equal importance to the economy, building schools and providing social benefits.

The United States provide a bright light of moral leadership around the globe not just by its diplomatic, economic and military prowess but extremely practical assistance like Kickstart to assist less fortunate nations in their development. It's a marvelous thing to be proud of!

by Betty DiMarco on September 26, 2014 1:14 AM

I am requesting for financial support/loan to purchase Brick making machine and a truck caring bricks for transportation, l want to create jobs for women and youth.
thank you God bless.